Service Areas & Specialties
My passion for real estate and drive to serve others allows me to excel in real estate. I believe in serving my clients by going the extra mile to ensure their needs are met. I enjoy working with people and it brings me joy when I help them find and sell their homes.
The real estate industry is fun and exciting. But for the people buying and selling, it is a very stressful time. I work hard to make sure my clients have a great experience with as little stress as possible.
Experience & Education
- Bachelor's degree in Communication Studies from the University of Kansas
- Member of the National Association of Realtors®
- Member of the Kansas Association of Realtors®
- Professional Web Developer
- Online Marketing Professional
I graduated from the University of Kansas with a Bachelor's degree in Communication Studies. I have a wonderful wife and two young kids that keep me busy each day. We love to get outside and spend time together as a family. We also have two animals that we treat like kids, our dog Winston and our cat Mia. When I have extra time, I enjoy cycling and reading books.